Friday, August 15, 2014

An introduction to Shader!

I'm very happy to introduce "Shader" (just the working title), a comic book project I am working on with my friend Julien Prioux for some time now.

It's a surnatural adventure/horror story with lots of creatures and weird events, and I will publish from time to time some of my researches (and other stuff) for it, so feel free to comment and tell us what you think!



At the moment we are just doing this for fun, so we don't plan to "physically publish" anything right now, but who knows? Let's see how it's going to evolve!

Regarding this illustration itself, it's been a 2 days and a half work. I couldn't decide myself with its finish, so here are some other versions, plus the original sketch (don't laugh, lol) and details :)

   

1 comment: